BUYING THE BEST IRISH SMOKED SALMON, COLD SMOKED TROUT AND OAK SMOKED HADDOCK
Duncannon Smokehouse has been trading as Duncannon Fish Company Ltd at our premises in Wexford since 1974. We supply the finest produce to many hotels and restaurants in the South East of Ireland as well as to walk-in customers to our retail shop.
Our premises is certified by IOFGA
, the Irish Organic Farmers and Growers Association and SFPA
, the Sea-Fisheries Protection Authority and HAACP
systems are implemented.
Our website shopping cart takes payments in a secure environment via RealexPayments
, a European payment service provider, with offices in Dublin, London, Paris and The Netherlands.
All of our products are shipped vacuum packed. To enjoy your purchase to its full your fish should be refrigerated and consumed within 21 days. After opening packaging please refrigerate and consume within 48 hours.
All orders delivered to an address in the island of Ireland will be charged €5.00 for a delivery total up to 1.5kg in weight, and add €2.00 for each additional kg. Please contact us directly for bulk orders over 10kg, firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Shipping Charges
€18.00 up to 1.5kg, and add €1.00 for each additional 500g.
EU Shipping Charges
To see the Euro Zone list of countries see www.eurozone.europa.eu
€24.00 up to 1.5kg, and add €1.50 for each additional 500g.
Rest of the World Shipping Charges
For rates of delivery outside of the Euro Zone please contact us directly as import charges are incurred, email email@example.com
Please do contact us directly about any bulk orders, firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– The company operates in the GMT timezone including variations for British Summertime.
– Orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday will be processed that same day.
– Orders received after 12pm Monday to Friday will be processed the next business day.
– Orders received on weekends or holiday will be processed the next business day.
– Shelf Life: Please be aware that all of our products are shipped vacuum packed and should be refrigerated and consumed within 21 days. After opening packaging please consume within 48 hours.
– Duncannon Smokehouse accepts payment by cash, cheque (with a valid cheque guarantee card), credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Laser and Maestro). For clarification please contact Duncannon Smokehouse directly.
Orders are confirmed when payment has been received by the company.
Please note that your credit card will be charged with the full amount stipulated at point of reservation.
For any other queries relating to your purchase and not here specified, please contact Duncannon Smokehouse at email@example.com
ALL Returns and Exchanges will be subject to the following policy:
– ALL RETURNS & EXCHANGES must be accompanied by a valid sales receipt from Duncannon Fish Co Ltd
– Failure to provide the original sales receipt (proof of purchase) prohibits Duncannon Smokehouse from accepting and processing a return or exchange for any reason – NO EXCEPTIONS
– ALL goods, opened or unopened, must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase
Prior to shipping any order back, regardless of product condition, please contact our customer service department for a return authorisation. Returns shipped to Duncannon Smokehouse without prior authorisation will not be accepted and no credit will be issued.
Once your return has been authorised, please send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department to receive a credit to original form of tender:
Duncannon Smokehouse, Attention: Customer Returns, Wexford Street, New Ross, Co Wexford, Ireland
Duncannon Fish Company is not responsible for any packages rejected by your country’s Customs Department. On any package returned to Duncannon Fish Company a refund will be issued. Shipping charges cannot be refunded for any reason.
Order Changes & Cancellations
Because we strive for quick order turnaround we are generally unable to accomodate changes to an order once it has been placed. Please contact customer service for enquiries on changes. Order cancellations, regardless of the reason, will result in a 15% restocking fee.
Need further assistance?
Our professional staff are ready to help you. Please call Duncannon Fish Company on 00353 51 421910, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm GMT or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Duncannon Smokehouse Irish Smoked Salmon, Irish Cold Smoked Trout and Irish Oak Smoked Haddock are premium, prestigious food products. Please take the time to browse through our range before making a purchase.